The RT Convention is always a good time! This year we were in Atlanta and it was non-stop action from minute one. I arrived at 8am on Tuesday and got home at 2pm on Sunday.
I’m still recovering!
Here are some of my highlights:
- Seeing two romance legends–Charlaine Harris and Heather Graham.
- Rooming with Janet, Vicki and Jenn…which is always full of laughs.
- Meeting die-hard Amoveo fans, like Argenia!
- Being on panels with authors I admire.
- Connecting with my author friends who I rarely get to see.
- Breakfast (and a big hug) my editor. (I adore her!)
- Dinner at Nic & Norman’s in Senoia, GA.
And so much more…
Here are a few pics from the week.
Back to work…