Cooler fall weather is just beginning to emerge here in the NYC area and though it’s still comfortable, I know the cold winter is just around the corner. I don’t know about you but for me February seems like the longest month. It’s cold, the holidays are over and I want nothing more than to get away to warmer weather. Well, this year I’m doing exactly that and I’d love to have my readers join me!
From February 6-9, I’ll be one of over 20 paranormal/urban fantasy romance authors who’ll be participating in the Coastal Magic Convention in sunny Daytona Beach, Florida at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanside Resort! The rooms are just $129 per night!
If you adore pnr/uf romance, then this con is for you and the best part? It’s SO affordable! The entire conference is only $70 per person!!
Here are the details…
General Registration is $70 per person, and includes:
- Welcome Bag packed full of novelties, swag, and books*
- access to panels and meet & greets during the weekend – LIMITED AVAILABILITY to Thursday night’s Bad Movie Tweet-up (first 75 RSVP’s will be accepted)
- plated lunch on Saturday afternoon (the only meal provided with registration)
- access to the Character Mixer on Saturday evening
- access to the Charity Signing on Saturday (free, open to the public)
There are two additional activities, designed for readers to interact more directly with authors. (ONLY PAID ATTENDEES CAN RSVP FOR THESE OPTIONS. If you choose a breakfast or laser tag team, or purchase a Daytona Lagoon ticket, and you have NOT registered for Coastal Magic, your RSVP will be deleted and ticket refunded without notification.)
- Breakfast with an Author will happen on both Friday and Saturday mornings. Breakfasts are “each pays their own”, but will be with the participating author of your choice (not all authors are participating, limit 3 readers per author). Please choose only one breakfast per day (sounds like a no-brainer, but just in case, lol).
- On Friday night, you’ll have the chance to go head-to-head with other readers and participating “Supernatural” Laser Tag battles!! Laser Tag teams will be up to 4 readers per participating author (not all authors are participating), and will represent a supernatural race of the captain’s choice. The battles will pit vamps/weres/fae/zombies/ghosts/witches/etc. against each other in a battle to the glow-in-the-dark death. Separate tickets are required, but are under $15 each, and will include multiple unlimited activities at Daytona Lagoon Family Fun Center that evening.
So what are you waiting for???? Get on over to the website and register.…