Personal Appearances and Signings
- Cumberland, RI–April 11th: Rhode Island Romance Writers: Guest speaker
- Nanuet, NY–April 28th: SUNY Empire State College: Guest Speaker(NANUET, N.Y. – April 15, 2015) Author and actress Sara Humphreys will be speaking at the SUNY Empire State College’s Nanuet location from 7-9 p.m., Tuesday, April 28.Her talk, “Publish, Perish or Persevere: A journey to publishing,” chronicles her story as a writer and published author of science fiction, fantasy and romance novels.
“The best advice I ever received was from Nora Roberts,” said Humphreys. “Put your butt in the chair and write.” Roberts is the nationally acclaimed and bestselling author of more than 200 romance novels.
The event is free and members of the public are welcome to attend and may RSVP to Bess Walker at 845 517-1294, ext. 3422.
- NYC, NY–May 2: NYC RWA Chapter: Guest Speaker
- Dallas, TX May–13-18: RT Booklover’s Convention. The 2015 RT Booklovers Convention will be held in Dallas, Texas. You can find my full schedule and register for the convention here.
- NYC, NY–Date TBA: Book Expo of America. I’ll be signing at the Sourcebooks booth.
- NYC, NY–July 22-25th: RWA National Conference.”Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing
At the “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing, hundreds of romance authors meet with and sign books for fans in this two-hour event, with the proceeds from book sales going to literacy organizations.In 2014, Romance Writers of America raised more than $53,000 to benefit ProLiteracy Worldwide, Literacy Texas, Restore Education, and Each One Teach One San Antonio. Since 1990, RWA has raised more than $878,000 to fight illiteracy.Thank you to the Nora Roberts Foundation for underwriting the Literacy Autographing!
The 2015 “Readers for Life” Literacy Autographing will be on Wednesday, July 22, from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the New York Marriott Marquis.
- Long Island, NY* July 26th: 5th Annual Book Obsessed Chicks Beach BBQ Bash 2015.
More to come…..