Saturday, April 26, 2014
Keynote – NY Times & USA Today Bestseller Debbie Macomber
I attended the event this spring and it was awesome! I am so excited to be a part of it once again and if you love to read romance, then this is the event for you! All of the authors will be seated with 7 readers so you get to have up close and personal time with one of your favorite authors. I can’t wait to see who I’ll be sitting with this year–perhaps it will be you!
Join us as we welcome 50+ authors to Wisconsin for an afternoon luncheon filled with fun, gift bags full of books and door prizes. We will also be raffling off wonderful donations and many baskets filled with books and other items. Not only will you enjoy lunch at an author table, but this event includes a book signing with NYT best seller Debbie Macomber and the 40 additional best selling, award winning and debut authors attending. *Book signing not open to the public, for luncheon attendees only.
This annual luncheon was a dream of Barbara Vey and has become an international event, not to be missed! Proceeds from this event will benefit Sojourner Family Peace Center of Milwaukee, an organization that offers a safe environment for women and children affected by domestic violence.
What do readers get:
- Keynote by Debbie Macomber
- One hour meet & greet with the authors before lunch
- Lunch with author
- Tote bag filled with books and other goodies sent by authors
- Gifts from your author
- Chance to win door prizes donated by authors
- $5 Gift Certificate to be used at Barnes & Noble booksigning following lunch
- Opportunity to win raffle baskets
- Booksigning event
Registration is closed either once we reach capacity or on March 31, 2014
- $45 – per person for open seating tickets
- $65 per person to sit at Debbie Macomber’s table (first 7 attendees to register for this)
- $55 per person to specify an author’s table other than Debbie’s (first 7 attendees to register for a specific author)
Friday Night Live! As an added bonus, on April 25th at 6:30 p.m. a Q&A session will be held with all early arriving authors. After the Q&A, you will have an opportunity to visit with the authors. This event is open to the public.